- 55km – € 55
- 83km – € 75
Bank Transfer Information:
Carretera de Loja
18120 Alhama de Granada, España
Acct. Nº: 2100 5631 37 02 00027812
IBAN : ES77 2100 5631 3702 0002 7812
Registration Fee includes:
- 2 nights accommodation (floor-space) in Loja Municipal Sports Hall.
- Bottled water throughout the race.
- Food service at 55km/83km finish.
- Medical staff, support staff, and checkpoint/route monitor teams.
- Gift bag, technical shirt.
- Finisher medal.
- Certificate of Completion.
- IVA and related tax included.
- 3-point qualifier for The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® upon completion of 55km.
- 4-point qualifier for The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® upon completion of 83km.
The following information is necessary for complete registration :
- Complete registration form
- Proof of payment for the race
Entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Each entrant must provide his/her own special supplements /dehydrated food / gels / bars that can be stored at the Sports Hall and/or carried forward in the race bag to the Montefrio checkpoint. He/she must select the type of food best suited to his/her personal needs. Boiling water will be provided at the Sports Hall and Montefrio checkpoint. Complimentary pasta (or equivalent) services at designated times ( see Race Itinerary ). Checkpoints will have sliced bananas, oranges, chips, water, and cups of cola, but should not be considered the only source of nourishment depending on each runner’s personal needs.
Obligatory Race Kit:
- Backpack or equivalent (best suited to each participant)
- Energy snacks / Gels / Bars
- Head torch with replacement batteries for 83km participants
- Reflective clothes or vest, tape for 83km participants
- Mobile phone, make sure it is charged up and that you have added in the race security numbers as indicated at the race HQ.
- Sleeping mat for the Sports Hall.
- Gloves, hat, and warm clothes ( weather can be changeable in October and cold at night, rain is possible ).
- Additional spare socks, waterproof leggings, and vest can be kept in drop bag.
- 20 euros minimum ( to buy extra food / beverages at the checkpoint establishments or to cover the unexpected ).
- Wash kit
- Personal First Aid Kit ( blister kit, Paracetamol, anti-diarrhea, personal hygiene, etc. )
- Compass / Whistle
- Signaling mirror
- Trekking poles
Each checkpoint is compulsory. Checkpoints are located throughout the course of each stage of the race approximately 10-15km apart ( see Course Description ). There are 3 to 5 checkpoints depending on the length of the event entered and each competitor must pass through them. This allows the race officials to record times and distribute water. 1.5 litres of water will be available at every checkpoint. Drop bags will only be at CP Montefrio.
Family and friends are welcome to visit and wait at these checkpoints. Personal assistance by family is allowed throughout the race within reason.
Registration : Medina Lauxa Municipal Sports Hall
Registration : Friday, 20 October between 16:00 – 20:00
Registration : Saturday, 21 October between 07:30 – 09:00
The race begins at 9:15 Saturday October 21.
Anticipated duration of each circuit :
55KM circuit completed: 14:00 to 18:15 ( Maximum 9 hours )
83KM circuit completed: 15:30 to Sun. 00:15 ( Maximum 15 hours )
A runner is only qualified to rank in the race they registered.
A runner entered in the 83km may drop to the 55km, but is not qualified to rank in that race.
( See Rules & Regulations )
Transport to Loja :
To take advantage of the inexpensive and good bus service to Loja from Malaga, it would be best to book a flight that gets you to Malaga no later than 18:00. There is also a direct train from Seville to Loja for flights arriving in Seville. There are no buses from Granada airport to Loja.
Malaga Airport Bus Schedule :
Malaga City Airport Bus runs every 20 – 25 minutes from the airport into Malaga City bus terminal where you connect with bus service to Loja if not on a direct bus. ( Alsa bus timetable, rates, & ticket purchase ). It is advisable to purchase and print tickets ahead of time.
Malaga Bus Station :
If you are not on a direct bus from the airport to Loja, go to ALSINA GRAELIS ticket office at the Malaga Bus Terminal and purchase a ticket from Malaga to Loja. It is advisable to purchase and print a ticket ahead of time.
Those choosing to arrive on the Thursday, October 19, ( two days earlier ) should arrive before 6:00PM (18:00) so that they can use the local bus service from Malaga to Loja.
If you have any further questions, contact us – [email protected]