Ultima Frontera Trail is a single-stage ultra-marathon in the province of Granada with 2 different race distances: 55km +-1,900m or 83km +-2,760. There are tough climbs, challenging trails, and picturesque views as you run through the Poniente Granadino in Andalusia.
- Self-sufficient with drop-bag transport available for 83km competitors.
- Route markings, route map, race marshals, and aid stations approximately every 10-15km.
- Through the northern Granada province, known as the Last Frontier of Moorish Iberia, and historically referred to as Al Andalus. The route takes you to a number of the fortified towns which made up the final line of defense of the Moorish empire.
- Gift bag and technical shirt
- 55km finishers / 3-point qualifier for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® UTMB.
- 83km finishers / 4-point qualifier for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® UTMB.
Ultima Frontera Trail is a challenging race through the scenic Granada countryside. Browse around the website for more information and then click “register” for 2017!